Mi A2 :
Two months ago Redmi Note 5 Pro has launched in India. Now the successor of Mi 5X i.e. Mi A1 has launched in China with Snapdragon 660 processor and an 18:9 aspect ratio display. Specifications of Mi 6X is a lot better than that of Redmi Note 5 Pro. Today let’s talk about the Mi A2 launch date in India. Will also be covering the expected price of Mi A2 in India and its specifications.
Mi A2 Specifications :
- 5.99 inches Full HD plus Display with 18:9 aspect ratio and corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9.5 (Indian variant will come with Android one)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and Adreno 512 GPU
- 4gb ram with 64gb or 128gb internal storage AND 6gb ram with the 128GB memory
- Dual: 12 MP f/1.8 aperture and 1.25-micron size + 20mp bokeh camera
- 20MP with f/1.8 aperture Front facing camera
- 3010 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 support
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, Infrared
- USB type C, Bluetooth 5.0, WIFI, Hotspot, etc.
All the specifications of this device are better than the previous Mi A1. However, the battery isn’t increased on this device. It still comes with that 3100 MAh battery which I think will not able to handle the Snapdragon 660 processor and a big 6-inch full HD display. So there will be less Screen time on this device. Quick charge 3.0 gives you relief on battery part.
The camera is improved on this device and that’s one of the highlights of Mi A2. Since it’ll come with android one programme in India, we may see a better performance than the Chinese version of Mi A2. Now let’s have a look at its expected price in India.
Mi A2 Expected Price In India :
Chinese price of Mi 6X is CNY 1599, CNY 1799 & CNY 1999 which are 17000, 19000 & 21000Rs respectively. We may not see all the variants of Mi A2 in India but the basic variant i.e. 4gb+64gb is confirmed. The basic variant costs 17000RS which is fine according to the specifications. But in India we need it to be priced around 15000Rs. If Mi A1 2018 Launch in India below the 16000Rs price range then it will be the killer deal.
Mi A2 Launch Date In India?
Now the main question is when it is going to be launch in India? According to some rumours, Mi A2 may take up to one month more to be launched in India since the redmi note 5 pro is already launched in India some months ago. And also it is not in stock. So xiaomi may take some time to bring it in India because they have to change the ROM of Mi 6x and it’ll take some time.
So we can expect Mi A2 to be launched in India at the end of the may. And if it comes with such specifications below 16k then it’ll kill the Nokia 7 plus.
That’s all about this post. Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading.